ISOtunes TRILOGY™ Foam Replacement Eartips (5 pair pack)
Compatible with ISOtunes PRO (IT-01/IT-03/IT-08/IT-09), ISOtunes Xtra (IT-02/IT-07) and ISOtunes Wired (IT-04).
ISOtunes TRILOGY™ Foam Replacement Eartips offer a trifecta of benefits for optimal hearing protection:
1) Superior comfort - super soft memory foam
2) Superior attenuation - made from the best materials available to reduce outside noise
3) Superior sound - durable core material that will not distort sound/music quality
Choose between Extra Small (white core), Small (green core), Medium (black core) and Large (blue core). All orders come with 5 pairs.
Inspect the eartips before every use for degradation or deformation. The integrity of the eartips is vital for proper hearing protection. It is suggested that the eartips be replaced approximately every 3 months depending on extent of use.
Additionally, the wearer should ensure that:
- The eartips are fitted, adjusted, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions as stated in the manual included with the product.
- The eartips are securely attached to the ISOtunes product and worn properly in noisy environments.
Now both of my earplugs (1 x free and 1 x xtra) have the correct size of ear tips they are much more comfortable and no doubt perform better too! They are so good that when the workshop door opens, it’s the change in air pressure that tells me, not any noise - and she always knocks first too...
These foam tips work quite well at keeping ambient sound quiet. They fit well and are comfortable. The only downside is they only seem to last me 3 to 4 weeks. The plastic core cracks from regular use and it lets unwanted sound in.
Very fast response to email and delivery of replacement ear buds when I’d made a mistake in the original order
Happy with the products performance!
I had a good experience with the customer service sending me the correct size, when the tips that came with my Isotunes Pro didn't fit. The XS size worked for me in the comfort department. However, I'm an occasional user so I expect the tips to last a little longer than expected, but the foam separates from the plastic core, as reported by other customers here. And then yes, the foam tip tends to get lost. I wish it was a sturdier build.